It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2004, 07:24 AM   #1

lynns HB User
is this normal?

i am having a strange and odd felling. my whole body is having tremors like when your scared and shake well im not scared but my whole body is doing this. is this normal, or does any one else do this?

Old 10-20-2004, 10:10 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

mlachowicz HB User
Re: is this normal?

I don't think it is normal, are you on any medications that you may be having a side effect from?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-20-2004, 02:09 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

lfoster21 HB User
Wink Re: is this normal?

My daughter had uncontrollable tremors and we had her seen by a neurologist. He said that sometimes a person gets a virus and the nerves in the cervical area become imflamed. When the virus goes away, the nerves can remain damaged and will cause tremors. Don't know if this helps or not. I'd see a neurologist if the tremors continue.

I'll keep you in my prayers,

Lorie

Last edited by lfoster21; 10-20-2004 at 02:11 PM.

Old 10-21-2004, 04:16 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

feelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB User

It could possibly be be that you have some sort of problem in or around the vertebrae that is affecting the sympathetic chain and activating your fight or flight response.The chain actually runs down alongside (the outside)of the vertebrae.I have major damage to my SNS caused by a spinal cord surgery and believe me, the SNS affects a whole lot of different things like the fight or flight response,heart rate,muscle control and a host of other areas.What exactly IS your condition?Herniations?or some other problem?Marcia

Old 10-21-2004, 06:17 AM   #5

lynns HB User

were do i begin? i have scoliosis in my thorasic and now in cervical, spondy in complete thorasic, bulging disc at t10,11-t12 with protrusion,degenerative diosc disease through out spine, large slipped disc, but now doc thinks it has ruptered or collapsed that has caused my complete left side of soinal cord to be compressed. nerve damage in t-3. tumor in the vertebral body at t11, sclorotic focus at t-12 level, shlomers nodule in the t-10 level. my feet are completely numb 24/7. headaches that never end, weakness of the left arm and both legs, lighting pain in between the shoulder baldes,numbness of the thumbs and pinkies, spasms through out 24/7, intervertabral disc disease, osteoarthritis in the spine. severe pain of and on in knees, fatigue, blurry vision, digestion problems(cant keep food down.) sometimes cant hold urine.
always in pain and nothing doctors have done or have given me has worked. feel doomed for ever

Old 10-21-2004, 06:06 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

carol632 HB User

Lynns, what kind of dr. are you seeing? Is it possible for you to go somewhere like Mayo clinic? There is no need for anyone to suffer like this. Do you have pain meds? Are they not strong enough to help? Do you have a PM doctor, and has anyone ever suggested the intrathecal morphine pump?
If these tremors continue, I would consider seeing a neurologist if you haven't already. I really feel bad for you as it is clear you are battling on many fronts. I wish you much luck in finding help.

Carol
morphine pump

Closed Thread