Need Answers for Pain
This isn't making sense to me.
Here's my case - Anyone have any ideas of where the pain and effects are coming from?
I have FAP - polyps of the colon or Gardner's Syndrome(depending on the person you ask). . . My colonscopy just came back "fine for a person with FAP. You're biopsies show no sign of cancer. Come back in a year for your annual colonscopy."
So... what caused me really follow through with my colonscopy - when I have NO insurance - were these symptoms (other then symptoms relating purely to my FAP(blood in the stool, irregular BMs, pain, gasy, etc.)-
- Pain in my left back, side. Just about starts at my third from the bottom rib and surrounds my lower back to my hip and around my side to an or two from my belly button. It's very painful and moving when it is acting up is horrendous!! I've had this pain for atleast six months, every day...
- There is a lot of pressure with the pain, and breathing is hard to do when it gets bad because I feel like I cannot take a large regular breath. Like I can only take in so much air... it just stops expanding.
- Weakness all through out my body.
- Dizziness, faint-like spells.
- Exhaustion. - Numbness and tingling in my extrematies(arms and legs).
I just... need help figuring this out. I don't have the money to continue to go to doctor's and have them poke and prod me. I need kind of a direction to follow. ANy ideas of what I could be having??
Katie. - FAPintheFamily.