It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2004, 04:07 PM   #1
Veteran
(male)

Haw'nCarl HB User
Thumbs up Aloha `oe

Aloha All,

Point taken Kristy, no argument here, I hope you all find a solution that works for you, take care all, my soap box has been dismantled, this will be my final post. Good Luck and God Bless you all.

And snowbound, I like how you have very eloquently changed your tune with such a meticulous, clinical, and commercial sales pitch of disc decompression therapy, then (I love it) you handily forget about the other conditions other than stenosis that may eliminate you as a candidate for this procedure, I find this to be very curious and very convenient. I can state at least a half a dozen and this was just from one website. But since I now know that my opinion will more than likely be discounted here, I wish you all well and I hope that you do well with your own research. So once again, it is buyer beware, due diligence is warranted with any decision you make so you will not be ill informed.

A hui hou kakou
Aloha `oe
HíC

Last edited by Haw'nCarl; 12-08-2004 at 04:11 PM.

Old 12-08-2004, 04:32 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

mel1977 HB User
Re: Aloha `oe

It wouldn't let me just post one sad face....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-08-2004, 04:41 PM   #3
(female)

memawhurts HB User

Carl,
I certainly hope you are not serious. You make my day. I look so forward to your posts. You are always good for a laugh and have lots and I mean lots of information to share. I can't imagine not being able to read one of your posts occasionally.

Please reconsider!!!!!!!!!
Memaw

Old 12-08-2004, 05:19 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Rhonni HB User

I'm with Memaw... c'mon Carl...

Don't let a couple posts get you... that doesn't sound like you (and I know you soooo well from posting on here you know HA).

Just do what I do... when there's someone who sounds like they're going off, I just ignore the post.

People look to read from our experiences... so the more experiences on here the better.

I too hope you'll reconsider.

Old 12-08-2004, 05:56 PM   #5

MARY G HB User

Carl, I enjoy your posts and your honesty. Please consider all the aspects of leaving. May blessings of peace, healing and strength be yours. Mary

Old 12-08-2004, 06:20 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

carol632 HB User

Carl, I don't know who or what brought this on, but please, please, please, don't let anyone chase you away. You are such an asset to this board, and you would be too badly missed. PLEASE reconsider. In the meantime, I am hunting down the culprit.

Carol
morphine pump

Old 12-08-2004, 06:34 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

carol632 HB User
Lightbulb Re: Aloha `oe

[QUOTE=carol632]Carl, I don't know who or what brought this on, but please, please, please, don't let anyone chase you away. You are such an asset to this board, and you would be too badly missed. PLEASE reconsider. In the meantime, I am hunting down the culprit.

Carol[/QUOTE]

Duh, I remember now. Carl, carl, c'mon....surely you aren't going to let a squabble of this nature chase you away??? You are a much better person than that. You have a right, absolutely, to feel however you feel about any body or anything that is posted, but you don't have the right to abandon your friends.. (said with tongue in cheek)...Please don't go.
morphine pump

Old 12-08-2004, 07:55 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

mel1977 HB User

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! You are my source of LAUGHTER!!!!!!!

Old 12-08-2004, 08:24 PM   #9
Veteran

AlSmith HB User

Carl, it is people like you that make this message board such a special place. I sincerly hope you reconsider because I for one will sorely miss your wisdom, insight and humor. I know you helped me through some rough days. If you are detirmined to go, then please accept my thanks for being such a great guy.

Oh, and don't go!!!

Alan

Old 12-08-2004, 08:49 PM   #10
Senior Veteran
(female)

mel1977 HB User

are you really gone? lack of any response makes me think so. well, if you are reading and just not replying, please reconsider.

Old 12-09-2004, 01:20 PM   #11

TAZMZN HB User

Hello all,

Hey Carl, I remember back about 8 month when you let someone get to you! I know then you didn't post for almost a month! I think this time you are using it as a way to say goodbye! I know it is really hard to stop posting here! It is very addicting! The friends you have made and the newbies that read your post they all have a smile on their face after their done reading everything you say! I know its hard to leave, but just do it over time, not all at once!

Take care,

TAZ

Old 12-09-2004, 01:28 PM   #12
Senior Veteran
(female)

beachgirl01 HB User

Hey Carl,
I'm not sure I understand why you don't want to come back. I sure hope it has nothing to do with what I said in my previous post. All I was trying to do was to get people to stop arguying and to do what we are all here to do, Provide support for EVERYBODY! I think that it was well said, and I believe that it was probably what a lot of other people were thinking as well. I know there are a lot of people here that value your opinions and knowledge, including me. So I hope you will reconsider you decision and come back. If not I wish you all the best but I hope to hear from you, soon?!? Kristy.

Old 12-09-2004, 01:51 PM   #13
Senior Veteran
(female)

lfoster21 HB User
Wink Re: Aloha `oe

Hey Carl...I hope you are still at least reading. I don't know the situation and I hope it is something that can be resolved, because I look forward to scanning through the threads and finding your name. Some times you have advice, sometimes laughs and sometimes your view...I read them all. You have truely been a source of encouragement for me.

I would hope that you would continue to post regularly...but if that doesn't seem possible please check in every now and then. I would like to keep up on your progress, esspecially since you are ahead of me in the recovery process. I will continue to pray for your health and your family. If you choose not to come back to the board, please know that I wish you the very best and hope you continue to heal...(I think of you every time I go to the pool, since you were the 1st to suggest it to me. So, I guess I will think of you often since I don't plan on ever giving up my swim time )

Hugs and prayers,

Lorie

Old 12-09-2004, 03:20 PM   #14
Senior Veteran
(female)

Mistina HB User

I sure hope your not really going anywhere due to any shallow minds. I have missed this one but I haven't missed how supportive you have been to me. Please remember the ones that want you to stay and that need you here.........Please stay.

Christina

Old 12-09-2004, 07:29 PM   #15
(female)

alexcasper HB User

Carl,

I have not a clue what went on, but from a fairly newbie poster I want you to know you have a way of making everyone feel welcome here!

I wouldn't have my homemade ice packs if it wasn't for you!

Kim

Closed Thread