It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2005, 05:07 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

mel1977 HB User
New PM DOC?????

I have always said how much I adore my PM dr. He did a wonderful job on my three ESIs I had done, he is caring, he is patient. I wish I could see him for all my issues. BUT, we just found out he is not in our PPO network! We haven't gotten any bills from him, so we wonder if he writes off what insurance doesn't pay since they only cover sixty percent. But, if we will have to pay forty percent of all visits for gosh knows how long, we can't afford that. But, I just don't know! How do I bring this up to him or his billing person? I DON'T want to find a new PM doc, I like him too much! And that is RARE.....
For example: My discogram cost 3500.00, and insurance paid just about 1/2 which means we may owe 1800 bucks give or take. We have not gotten a bill yet, and the insurance cut us the check for the paid amount and we take that to the ortho center where the discogram was done. We really really hope we don't owe that balance! I haven't even gotten the paid and unpaid bills from this surgery yet!

Old 01-12-2005, 06:01 PM   #2
(female)

Puddin HB User
Re: New PM DOC?????

Mel,
So sorry to hear about the glitch. It's hard enough dealing with the physical part. Then you have to deal with the monetary part on top of that. Maybe a double-dose of muscle relaxants would help. lol
If it turns out that you just aren't able to stay with this pm doc, maybe he could help find another good one for you. Sounds like you would probably feel comfortable working through this with him.
Good luck.

P.S. Read on one of your posts that you've got a three-pound chijuajua. My husband's family had one when I first met him. They're a hoot, aren't they? He was kinda short-tempered. though, because my brother-in-law was brutal about picking on him all the time.

Anyway, good luck with the pm doc.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-12-2005, 06:57 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

mel1977 HB User
Re: New PM DOC?????

thanks.
I love my little baby! He is a momma's boy, that is for sure. Hubby calls him DDD, Dumb dumb doggy. He is a hoot, specially cause he is not even a year old yet. He runs and plays and snuggles...he is always between my legs when I lie down, he is right now even. Guess it is WARM? We've had five total when I lived with my mom, they were all perfect and sweet, except for Dawn, she was kind devilish, she had a spike collar. Kinda cute. She was sweet though when she got to know ya.Anyway, I will have to give him a call when it is time for me to start seeing him again. Darn it. thanks for your input puddin!

Closed Thread