It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2005, 05:12 PM   #1

SNaGG12 HB User
neck problems sorry dont know where to post

OK im not really sure where to post this but i think there might be something wrong with my neck i'm 15 and male and for the last year or so when i move my neck just right sometimes i feel a horrible pain if im walking i kinda wanna fall forward and just curl up its like a muscle or something is being pulled and after it happens my neck aches and feels weird could it just be imp ulling the muscle in my neck or what because it seems to be getting alot worse (doing it daily dont even wanna move my neck anymore)

should i goto the doctors?

Old 01-13-2005, 06:11 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

beachgirl01 HB User
Re: neck problems sorry dont know where to post

Hi there,
I would definitly suggest that you make an appt to see your doctor. Ask for a ct scan or MRI. Do you have any other problems that seem to be related to this, tingling in the arms? It's very important that you do take care of this immeadiately, you don't want to make anything worse. Take care. I wish you all the best and when you get home from the doctor get on here and let me know what was said. Thanks a bunch. Good luck. Kristy.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-13-2005, 06:50 PM   #3

SNaGG12 HB User

actually yea i've hade some tingling in hte arms and legs for the last month or so its really strange ... feels like things crawling on my arms

Old 01-13-2005, 06:59 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

beachgirl01 HB User

What about numbness? Do you have lower back problems? Are you going to make a doctor appt? Kristy.

Old 01-13-2005, 07:13 PM   #5

SNaGG12 HB User

no numbness really i've hade tingling in fingers buzzing feelings in my elbows and fingers i dunno really i think i might i've been a few times lately though (because of the tingling)

Old 01-13-2005, 10:43 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

beachgirl01 HB User

All I can tell you is go to a doctor as soon as possible. Please let me know how it goes. Good luck. Kristy.

Closed Thread