It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2005, 07:56 PM   #1
(female)

kiwibc HB User
Unhappy To Chronic Back Pain Sufferer

Hi Chronic pain sufferer. I have had several back pain problems that have been troubling me for 20+ years now. They have gotten worse over the years to the point that my neurosurgeon did a RHIZOTOMY 4 weeks ago. I had it done from the lower cervical area right to the bottom of my spine. The upper back and the lower back is way better, but the thorasic part of my back is now WORSE!!!! way worse. I can barely walk, sit, or lay. I cant last very long in any position. I also have trouble breathing at times. I have been on morphine for the pain since the surgery and it only dulls the pain. My Dr. says theres nothing more he can do and I will have to learn to live with it....Right, I'd love to see him live with it for just a week grrrrrrr. I feel like my life is over so I advise you to think very carefully about this procedure. If anyone else has any suggestions for me I would soooo luv to hear from you asap. Kiwibc

Old 01-17-2005, 07:59 PM   #2
(male)

stidw HB User
Re: To Chronic Back Pain Sufferer

hello, you need to get to chicago and see DR christene villoch at CINN ,, she can and will help.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread