It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-19-2005, 03:13 AM   #1
Senior Veteran

apriltones HB User
low back pain started on my period and still here

i im new here. normally post on fibro board for varous symptoms, tingling, tingling vagina, groin,inner leg, aches and pains. doctorsd are baffled. im waiitng mri, passed neuro physical. I was wondering if its something to do with childbirth as thats when my symptoms started. slight sharp pains in legs and tingling vagina. i now have this painful back ache, really00000000 low down bottom of spine, on my cocxxyx?? it really hurts. especially when lying down, cant get comfy!! it sends pains down back of legs. could it be sciatica causing all this? doctors are not bothered. think im fine. cheers, love april x

Old 01-19-2005, 11:27 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

lori j HB User
Re: low back pain started on my period and still here

I had a herniated disc in my back & it made the groin area hurt, plus pain across my hip & down the outside of my thigh to my knee. Is it a burning pain? It can all be coming from something in your back. Also, sciatic nerve can cause a lot of what you describe too.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-20-2005, 09:43 AM   #3
Senior Veteran

apriltones HB User

hi lori, yes, i think that it might be back related. i have a funny pulling feeling on my inner arms today, i wonder if thats to do with it. since the back ache i have had burning sensations on legs,thighs and tingling in buttocks. thanks for replying. i want to go to doctors but they wont do any thing, they will just say there is nothing we can do untill your mri. its one of my head i think. cheers, april. How long have you had yours for?

Old 01-21-2005, 01:12 PM   #4
Senior Veteran

apriltones HB User

i know this is a busy board but do my problems sound back related? i have a funny feeling today in my inner arms, like someone is cuttting circulation off, i have it down back off my legs too. could it be trapped nerve in back???

Old 01-22-2005, 12:37 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

lori j HB User

I had the herniated disc 5 years ago & it was fixed with McKenzie pt. I now have one up higher & it is going down my arms. Stared out my arm was just a little sore, nothing that really bothered me, then my last two fingers on that hand got to tingling & then the major pain started, came from my back, then burned by my armpit, front & back & then down to my wrist. I've been in PT again, but it's not helping much & I'm in a lot of major pain right now.

Old 01-22-2005, 02:24 PM   #6
Senior Veteran

apriltones HB User

hi lori. me too!! what will the doctors do or say if i go to see them? i doubt they can hurry my mri(live in ). My pain was at back of legs both sides with the back ache. back ache is gone but my legs hurt when i move in certain positions and arms do, like a burning cramp? mainly right arm. does yours feel the same? cheers, sorry your in pain too, love aprilxx

Old 01-23-2005, 11:58 AM   #7

heidi23 HB User

Hi -

This might be a stretch, but it is possible you have a cyst somewhere, that's gotten so large it's pressing on something else and causing pain. I have endometriosis, and I had a large cyst awhile ago that was caught in an MRI, and my back doctors made me go to my gyno (he specializes in endo.) to make sure that the cyst wasn't the cause of my back pain.
It wasn't the ultimate cause, as it turns out, but it made me think of your situation. I did have significant pain from the cyst in my groin area, and it lasted about two weeks at a time, then would go away, then would come back for a couple weeks, etc. It was related to my cycle, because that area ``fills'' up with blood or whatever at certain times I guess, from what my doctor was saying.
So anyway, just a thought.

Old 01-23-2005, 12:15 PM   #8
Senior Veteran

apriltones HB User

hi heidi, thanks for that, its a possibility. i will keep you posted, hope you ok, thanks again, april x any one else have any ideas please say x

Old 01-24-2005, 12:34 AM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

lori j HB User

Heidi, my arms get a burning & also do cramp up, it's horrible. The odd thing is, some days it's all the way to the wrist & only on the left side & other days it's only to the elbow, sometimes on both sides. Other days it goes right up my neck & also have the spasms in the neck.

Old 01-25-2005, 02:17 PM   #10
Senior Veteran

apriltones HB User

hi all, i went to doctors yesterday. it is sciatica, she said a disk maybe inflamed. she said to wait till my mri and if nothing there is causing it then we will know. im having head and neck mri. my pain has eased off on legs and one arm(she said arm pain is coming from neck) my back still feels achy, low down. love april xx

Closed Thread