It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2005, 01:43 PM   #1
(female)

PeachJam HB User
Unhappy 12 weeks???????????/

I have been waiting to hear from the surgical coordinator regarding a surgery date. My surgeon told me that it should be in late Feb early March. Which I didnít think was so bad. That gave enough time to get everything set, blood donated, etc. But the coordinator just told me that she doesnít think she can get me scheduled until April!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am in tears. 12 more weeks, why???????????? This just canít be happening.

How long did you have to wait from the green light to surgery? Sorry for the complaining I am just so upset at the prospect of waiting 12 weeks and then having recovery after that. I didnít want this to take all 2005Ö.,

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
17 weeks post mini facelift... still hurting hunna Cosmetic / Plastic Surgery 19 07-16-2011 12:52 AM
April First trimester up to 13 weeks Khandii 2010 Mommies 84 05-12-2010 06:51 AM
I'm 16 weeks and I feel huge already!!! Anyone else showing? brooklynngruber Pregnancy 17 03-05-2010 02:20 PM
Quad Test at 5 Weeks? blue_eyed_girl Pregnancy 3 11-07-2007 04:09 PM
I've been having symptoms for 14 weeks now. battlehorse HIV Prevention 22 10-03-2007 12:31 AM