It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2005, 01:45 PM   #1
(female)

melinda553 HB User
anyone know about CHROMAGEN?

Hi all, My Dr. gave me a prescription for chromagen when I left the hospital on Saturday and I believe he said that it was iron. The last thing that I need right now is iron because I am so backed up!!!!!!! I can not find anything about it on the internet so I thought I would ask you guys. I guess I could call the doc too but I wanted to see if constipated anyone here. Yesterday was the first time in 8 days that I had a poop and it was a horrible experience to say the least, there were alot of tears and sweat involved and I was afraid that I was pushing too hard. I ended up clogging up the toilet so badly that my husband had to go get a snake to fix the problem. Terrible, I know!!!! Let me know what you all know! Melinda

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-27-2005, 01:50 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

injured betty HB User
Re: anyone know about CHROMAGEN?

ChromaGen™ is a unique product that was developed to help patients who suffer from either colour deficiency or academic skills disorder (ASD™) including Dyslexia.

Are you sure that is what you have?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-27-2005, 01:53 PM   #3
(female)

melinda553 HB User

Yes, it is what I have and the info that you gave me is the same thing that I found on the web. It makes no sense to me at all, here is what is printed on the label...chromagen cap forte. This is very strange. I need to call the pharmacy!!! Melinda

Old 01-27-2005, 01:58 PM   #4
Inactive
(female)

injured betty HB User

Maybe they gave you the wrong meds. I would not take them until you find out for sure

Old 01-27-2005, 01:58 PM   #5
(female)

melinda553 HB User

I just called the pharmacist and she said that it is an iron supplement. Why would I find such a different description on the web? I still do not want to take it because of the constipation! Very strange. Melinda

Closed Thread