It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2005, 04:38 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

beachgirl01 HB User
Unhappy HELP!!! Why does this hurt so bad?!?

Hey,
Some of you know that I am currently going through physiotherapy. I've been doing it twice a week for about 1 month. My problem is that I am worse than I've ever been. My pain has gotten to the point where all I feel like doing is crying is because it hurts so friggin bad. I can't do much at all. It's very frustrating. Basically I just want to know whether or not this is normal. I did physio for a while about a year ago and during that time it just kept getting worse so my doctor told me that I could stop going. It's not that I'm going to quit I'm just concerned. It feels like my discs are being crushed, I cannot stand up straight, it effects my breathing and there is just such constant excruciating pain. Anybody have any words of wisdom for me? Anything would be appreciated. Thanks a lot. Kristy.

Old 01-27-2005, 07:04 PM   #2
(female)

croppingmom HB User
Re: HELP!!! Why does this hurt so bad?!?

I would explain this to the pt guy and your dr and if they don't change anything find another dr. Hope you feel better.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-27-2005, 09:28 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

lori j HB User

I am in the same situation as you. I want to tear my hair out I'm in such pain & the PT is not helping. I can't take the pain anymore or the laying around like a vegetable. Hope this helps to know you're not alone at least. Wish I had the answer for both of us.

Pt did help me before, but it was a different group I was going to, going to see if I can get into my doc & get a referral to that group. Something has to give, soon!

Old 01-28-2005, 12:14 AM   #4
(female)

StillInPain HB User

I have the same problem you are not alone! I tried to hold for 6 months finalyl I threw in the towel and quit. It is to the point where massage therapy etc kills me I can not stand to be touched. I did one auqua to make my Dr shut up up and it killed me. Accupuncture seems to be helping but then the drive kills me. ha ha I feel your pain. Hang in there!

Old 01-29-2005, 08:46 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

beachgirl01 HB User

Hi,
Thanks for your responses. It's good to hear that I'm not alone and it's sort of normal that this is happening. Thanks again. Kristy.

Closed Thread