It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2005, 08:05 PM   #1
(female)

alexcasper HB User
Carol632

Hi Carol,

For some reason you have been in my thoughts many, many times over the last week. I hope all is well. I really want to say thank you for all the answers and advice you have always so readily given on this board. You are so kind

Take care and God bless

Kim in Indy

Last edited by moderator2; 02-07-2005 at 06:08 PM. Reason: Members may not post anything about other message forums/chats/boards.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-07-2005, 12:36 AM   #2

humptydumpty HB User
Re: Carol632

Kim, I don't mean to but in but Carol has helped me in the past as well.

Carol, Thanks for all your help. I remember most is when I was having a difficult time with switching meds. My doc had percribed too high a dose of methadone. You told me what the usual starting dose was and I went back to him with this info and we got things straighted out. Your wisdom and knowledge is greatly appreciated.
I will most likely seek your help again esp. when it gets close to time for me to consider the implant pump.
Thanks again
Bruce

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-07-2005, 05:49 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

carol632 HB User
Re: Carol632

Kim and Bruce, thank you so much for your kind and gracious words. I am not nearly as knowledgable in some areas as others, but I have been fighting this pain battle for 23 years and have been through lots of procedures, surgery, etc.
If my experiences can help anyone, I am more than happy to share and I am so glad I was able to help you.

Bruce, I do remember the post you are speaking of and I am so happy that your doctor was willing to try another dosage for you. Methodone worked so well for me.

Be good to yourselves.

Carol
morphine pump

Last edited by moderator2; 02-07-2005 at 06:09 PM. Reason: Members may not post anything about other message forums/chats/boards.

Closed Thread