It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2005, 05:35 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

mel1977 HB User
here's what is going on

okay, so I am still searching for my new dr. I sent a list of eleven orthos and ten or so neuros to my current dr to see if he recognized any of them. About seven orthos had the spine fellowship. Both drs I emailed, replied back which was great. One will take me the other doesn't do spines, but referred me to another group that would. So, that is great. I asked for a new cervical MRI and called the radiology people and they said to give them a call or have the new dr ask for the previous MRI and they will send it certified mail to my state.
I walked for 30 mins on the treadmill today, for the second time. It really makes me feel better. I did 3.3 miles per hour, 1.6 miles and even ten mins at a incline. I do still need my pain meds though, I went to walmart with hubby and had forgotten to take them and not long later my neck was hurting, then my back was feeling tired and I had to go sit in the car. I barely had the energy to walk up the stairs. I took two 5mg percs and was fine. So, even though I am not pain med free, I am doing okay. I am so irritated with having to wear this brace and the stimulator. I just want to wear my clothes without anything over or under! HOpefully though, just one more month left, then NO BRACE!
We still haven't sold the condo and don't expect to before we move. That sucks. Anyway, that is what is happening right now. Not much else-i think I will need to see an ortho though for my knee, you could see a difference when I walked on the treadmill and it was hurting. It is my left one with the stretched ligament. Also, remember how my neck stuff was concentrated on the left where the pinched nerve was and the clavical bone was elevated a bit? In the mirror, you could see that the are where my neck meets the shoulder was spasming-the right side was normal with a nice curve, the left side had no curve and was higher up. My whole left side is messed up, I swear! In my xrays you can see that my left hip is higher also than the right side. I think I just need new bones-oh yeah, can't do that!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-15-2005, 10:16 PM   #2
(male)

tracer HB User
Re: here's what is going on

i hope u find a great doctor,best wishes.

Closed Thread