It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2005, 12:29 AM   #1
(male)

tracer HB User
Angry update and new problem

i got a 2nd mri and doctor said it looked ok i told him my back still hurts and my lower leg feels funnny he said it was ok and released me to go back to work i have worked 2 days and almost imeditly noticed pain in my foot while walking by time i got off work i could barley walk and today its even worse my foot around my ankle and my toes hurt so bad every step i take i would almost hop if my back didnt hurt too i dont even no if this is related to my surgery but i no i got to get some help and answers fast,for any who dont know i had a ruptured disc at l5 s1 and had surgery for it on jan 6,today was my 2nd day back at work cause my job will not accept light duty only full heavy duty best wishes to u all tracer.

Old 03-10-2005, 03:20 AM   #2
(female)

kwise HB User
Re: update and new problem

Just a question..I have a ruputrued disc in L5 S1 and fixin to go surgeon for surgery options. What kind of surgery did u have and besides the problems u are having now was it worth it?? and as far as your question I dont know havnet made it that far. But sure hope you find source of pain fast.And I cant go back to work for light duty either. Keep me post..

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-10-2005, 05:18 AM   #3
(male)

tracer HB User

kwise at the moment id say nope for me its not been worth it but many ppl have good results i had a open lamenecitmy decetomy at l5 s1. excuese my spelling.no sleep and 2 percs and still hurting to bad for sleep

Old 03-10-2005, 05:23 AM   #4
Veteran
(male)

ARANGER HB User

Tracer, I'm two days post opt L5/S1 fusion, spondylithesis (Sp), and DDD. My Surgeon told me may have transient foot numbeness for a long time due to the compression on the nerves. They sometimes take a long time depending on how long they were compressed. Good luk to you, hope it gets better.

Kwise, as I said above, I had a fracture at l5/S1 causing spondylithesis (Sp), DDD, and both those discs were compressing on the nerves causing pain a numbness. Mine was pretty severe and required immediate surgery due to the three problems. Two days post-op and I'm in a lot of pain, with a 7 inch incision. My surgeon is great with pain control though, but it seems like it will be a long road to recovery. Wish you both luck.

Last edited by wilsontpd; 03-10-2005 at 05:24 AM. Reason: Addition

Old 03-10-2005, 02:14 PM   #5
(male)

Disc HB User

[QUOTE=tracer]kwise at the moment id say nope for me its not been worth it but many ppl have good results i had a open lamenecitmy decetomy at l5 s1. excuese my spelling.no sleep and 2 percs and still hurting to bad for sleep [/QUOTE]

Can u pls share what kind of pain symtoms u have been thru before surgery and now in detail i am scared i have hernaited disc at L5s1 and too much pain in my leg and numbness too?

Closed Thread