It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2005, 03:46 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

myspine HB User
Angry I am so mad

O.K. I have been waiting for my SCS trial, since the end of January! And have been told over and over that we were waiting for insurance approval. I called insurance today.... and they said NOOOOOOOOO they did not have anything. I called the docs office back and they treated me like I am so stupid ...She said (after I left a message saying insurance has NOTHING and has not idea why I am waiting for approval) "no we are just waiting to schedule with you!!!!!!!!!!" That is such a load of crap!!!! I told her I even asked Friday when I was there and was told "We are still waiting for insurance approval it can take up to 8 weeks sometimes" Well this chic was in the room and so was the doc when we talked about this , he even wrote a letter to my surgeon saying we are waiting for approval, because my doc read it to me YESTERDAY. Anyway yesterday my surgeon scheduled a discogram for my screwed up neck for monday and this girl says oh we could have done it Monday but now we need to do the other test that was ordered for your neck.
I said " You mean I have been waiting all this time for NOTHING" and she said " I do not know what to tell you"
I am so tired, and I was so mad , and to be treated like I AM THE IDIOT made me even more mad. Now we have to wait til next week to even schedule cuz the doc is out til Monday, he will be there then the day he is doing my neck discogram. I feel like they dropped the ball and then they are trying to blame me!!!!!
So now what should I do. Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
a very upset shelley

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-10-2005, 07:09 PM   #2
(male)

rachelmc HB User
Re: I am so mad

hi shelley,
we must really be long lost twins to be both stupid and in pain ,
im having probs with my insurance too. Everything is my fault im the one that misunderstands and so on....................
Anyway take care im thinkin of ya.
rachel

Closed Thread