It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2005, 07:21 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

myspine HB User
Wink Where are you Linda and Marianne??

Hi ya'll
I have not seen a post about how you guys were doing. so I am asking. I had such a foul up about my trial. I have a discogram scheduled Monday and they will SCHEDULE the trial then too. Finally atleast I have a light somewhere. The office dropped the ball and it was a big mix-up. They were never waiting for approval!!! O.k. anyway enough of my drama..........How is it working for yall Is it still going o.k.???
Please tell me if you still are happy with it.
shelley

Old 03-12-2005, 07:41 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

jdlfmc HB User
Re: Where are you Linda and Marianne??

Shelly, Just saw your other post and replied. I can't belive you had approval and they have been so mixed up.
I'm afraid I have been having a MAJOR flare up with my thoracic spine and haven't been doing to good, I have cord comp. at the T 7-8 and well I'm hoping that the surgery and implant of the leads aren't what caused the flare up, don't want to discourage you, I'm still hoping this will turn around soon and I can get back to the GREAT coverage I was getting with the SCS before this flare up...
Know I keep you in my thoughts and prayers, please let me know how the discogram goes and when the trial is set up for the SCS.
I haven't seen anything from Marianne about how she's doing.. Good I hope.
Linda

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-12-2005, 09:23 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

myspine HB User

Hi Linda!
Did they place the leads at that level? Cord compression? that does not sound good at all girl, what is the next step? have you had to turn off the stim? Did you have Tlevel problems before this? Linda I am so sorry this is happening to you, please post back and keep me updated on what they are doing to help you. Here is a prayer sent your way.
Thinking of you
shelley

Old 03-12-2005, 11:51 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

jdlfmc HB User

Hi Shelly, I haven't been running the SCS much a few hrs a day right now, as for the thoracic, yes I have had this for a few yrs and have confirred with some top NS and it is way to dangerous to operate unless it should become life threatneing, thus more reason for the SCs I am hoping to at least keep the lumbar as pain free as possible as I als have problems at the cervical levesl .
As for the leads the surgery is below the T 7-8 where the cord comp. is but I think maybe just the trauma of it al stirred it up and I had a problem with the remote one day and that really didn't help.
I'll be sure and let you know what happens and Please you do the same..
Linda

Closed Thread