It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2005, 09:41 PM   #1
Inactive
(male)

mydogsobe HB User
Thank you Quietcook and others!

[I][B]Thank you QuietCook for helping me. You are very rare human being, giving out all the advice that you do on this sight. You will never know how much we all appreciate the time you take out of your day to try and help a complete stranger get through what could be the scariest time of their life. "THANK YOU!"
Then there's Rampage, Misery, Jdlfmc, myspine and all the others (you know who you are) that give their caring time to complete strangers also to try and help them out in this time of their lives that has to be the most scariest and worrysome time of their lives.
On behalf of ALL the people you all have helped, "THANK YOU"[/B][/I]

Last edited by mydogsobe; 03-12-2005 at 09:43 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-12-2005, 10:16 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

Quietcook HB UserQuietcook HB User
Re: Thank you Quietcook and others!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by Quietcook; 07-16-2005 at 05:27 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-13-2005, 09:11 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

jdlfmc HB User
Re: Thank you Quietcook and others!

Thanks for brightening my day..
I really don't post much anymore as I'm just not that knowledgable about many things I have been suffering through this spine stuff for close to 6yrs and have learned alot from here and places like this, though even with all I have gone through my knowledge is very limited as none of my conditions have been operable, I have however dealt with many of the test, procedures ect. and most certainly the pain.
I like to try to offer my help when I can and thank all those that have helped me.
Linda

Closed Thread