It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-13-2005, 02:01 PM   #1
(female)

girl12345 HB User
Foot pain and back problems!

I was wondering what type of problems does everyone have with there feet that are associated with there back problems. I am asking because I have been getting really bad arch pain. I broke my ankle over a year ago and had a second surgery on it in December. I started to get pain in the arch of my foot a month ago and thought it was from the surgery, but now the pain is in my other foot too. Sometimes it is a burning pain and other times it is a shooting pain that comes out of on sudden. I can not figure out why it is from. I never injured my right foot. It hurts when I first wake up and try to walk and then when I am on it for a while. It also somtimes hurts when I am not on my feet. It is driving me crazy. I do have a herniated disk in my lower back. Does anyone have any of these symptoms and what is it?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread