It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-15-2005, 03:24 PM   #1
(female)

ladybird988 HB Userladybird988 HB User
Know anything about ReBuilder?

Does anyone know anything about the ReBuilder for nerves? I read on the web that it not only relieves nerve pain but stimulates the nerve, increasing blood flow so the nerve heals?? It is supposed to not block pain like the Tens unit, but help the nerve to heal. I read that you use it twice a day and it can provide pain relief for up to 8 hours at a time. Costs around $500.

I'm going to ask my doctor about it. I didn't know if it was some hokey thing I found on the internet or not. It sounds too good to be true. It is supposed to help sciatic nerve sufferers. Does anyone know anything about this? In the ad for the ReBuilder it had bad things to say about Neurontin, how the drug destroys the nerves. It's so hard to know what is the truth. Why would a doctor put us on something that would destroy our nerves, especially when we have a nerve problem to begin with????????

Closed Thread