It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2005, 06:34 PM   #1
(female)

girl12345 HB User
Side effects of ESI injections!

I had the ESI injections a five days ago and I think that I am having a side effect from it. It started the day after the injections. I have getting very sweaty and hot. My temperature does increase a little, usually between 99.0 to 99.8, when I am hot. It comes and goes throughout the day. Has anyone else had this side effect from the ESI injections? I am not going to the doctors for another two weeks and I am going crazy.

Old 03-17-2005, 06:53 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

TexasWildRose04 HB User
Re: Side effects of ESI injections!

[QUOTE=girl12345]I had the ESI injections a five days ago and I think that I am having a side effect from it. It started the day after the injections. I have getting very sweaty and hot. My temperature does increase a little, usually between 99.0 to 99.8, when I am hot. It comes and goes throughout the day. Has anyone else had this side effect from the ESI injections? I am not going to the doctors for another two weeks and I am going crazy.[/QUOTE]

Personally I have never heard of this being a side effect of the ESI.... but I do have a question..... How old are you? Could be several other things... could be hormones....... Wish I could tell ya more.. Good Luck

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-17-2005, 06:56 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

taape HB Usertaape HB User

Yeah, sometimes my skin would reddish and I felt hot. Kind of like being overheated. I never took my temperature though. It usually got worse up to 3 days after and then started getting better and then just went away. Drink alot of cold water and stay out of a real hot shower. If it doesn't get better call your doctor but I don't think there's much that can be done about it, the medicine has to wear off.

Old 03-17-2005, 07:11 PM   #4
(female)

girl12345 HB User

I am only 21 years old. The hot spells started the day after injections and I have never had them before. I really think that they are from the injections. I am going to call the doctor tommorrow just to make sure that everything is okay. They have been happenning for four days now. It is really annoying.

Old 03-17-2005, 07:48 PM   #5
(male)

avglenn HB User

Its been 10 days since I had my injection. I remember the first few days my vision was a little blurry, my sciatica symptoms increased, and I could eat like a horse and not get full. Finally my aches & pains are diminishing, just not like I want them too...at least they havent yet ! I go for my third and final injection next week. Im hoping for good results !!

Old 03-18-2005, 05:39 AM   #6
Inactive
(female)

kaybee HB User

You might want to find out what kind of steroid was used. Maybe you are having an allergic reaction. If you're still having problems, I believe I'd call and find out if you need to be checked.

My husband had a reaction to Canalog. His whole body broke out in itchy hives with bumps about 4 days after the injection. Funny thing was, one anethesiologist said it was an allergic reaction to the injection, another said that wasn't possible for it to happen four days later. Wish they could all get their stuff straight! Anyway, he stays clear of Canalog.

Closed Thread