It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2005, 07:54 AM   #1
(male)

Disc HB User
Question Nerve Freezing anyone underwent this..?

I am seeking some advice on Nerve Freezing I have a small disc herniation L5S1 and my ortho surgeon has asked me to undergo Nerve Freezing where he said they will freeze the nerve causing leg pain temporally and will analysie the test after two weeks to see how it worked.
Can any one pls elaborate on this test ,is it painful the doctor will do this or any technician is capable of this and how effective is this test in the diagnosis.
Thanks to All.

Old 03-19-2005, 08:00 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Bionicwan HB User
Re: Nerve Freezing anyone underwent this..?

Disc

Did you see my reply on this in your other thread?
The ONLY thing I personally know of that is similar to the procedure this guy offered you is, Cryoneurolysis -- Freezing of nerves to relieve pain. I am unsure if this procedure is what your referring to?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
perhaps knowing the name of the procedure, you could do a search on the internet and learn more about this procedure.

hope this helps
BW

Last edited by Bionicwan; 03-19-2005 at 08:01 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-20-2005, 02:38 AM   #3
(male)

Disc HB User
Re: Nerve Freezing anyone underwent this..?

[QUOTE=BionicWitch]Disc

Did you see my reply on this in your other thread?
The ONLY thing I personally know of that is similar to the procedure this guy offered you is, Cryoneurolysis -- Freezing of nerves to relieve pain. I am unsure if this procedure is what your referring to?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
perhaps knowing the name of the procedure, you could do a search on the internet and learn more about this procedure.

hope this helps
BW[/QUOTE]

Yea have seen your reply to my pre thread only reason i started a new thread was may be i could get attention of someone who has any other views or insight but if the procedure is same u r mentioning is it painful or what ,have tried to search on some sites but couldnt get it.

Closed Thread