It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2005, 02:30 PM   #1
(female)

diva78 HB User
Tracer......need your help!!!

I know that you aren't working right now....did you get fired from your job or are you on disability. As you probably know from your answeres to my questions on previous threads....I'm in a tough situation right now with my job. I've missed so much work with doctors appointments...injections....days of not being able to get out of bed much less drive to work.....and it keeps going and going. Basically I've been at this job for over 3 months and have already missed 12 days due to my back. They are wanting to fire me if I miss any more work and I don't know what to do if that happens. I am the only source of income right now for my family but I need to take care of my back. Tracer...did you go on diability or did you get fired. And if you got fired...what did you do about it? If you don't mind answering these for me...I would so greatly appreciate it. I'm praying a lot and hoping that the power of prayer will help me out. Thank you so much for helping me. Oh....I did research the social security disablility thing...but you can't even apply for it unless you are already not working...and then it takes 4-6 months to get an answer and its usually no 80% of the time. I can't afford to do that....anything else to possibly consider....being in my shoes? Thank you everyone for your help....hope todays been a good day for everyone! Hugs and kisses to all!

Old 03-21-2005, 05:04 PM   #2
(male)

tracer HB User
Unhappy Re: Tracer......need your help!!!

i was injured at work and have drawn disability from them,any time a person is injured ur mostly at war with ur ic and employer im so sry to hear ur hurt but sadly today the mighty dollar rules over ones health,if u cant make ur employer money they throw u away,and the ic will try all they can to save or keep from spending at the expence of ur well being,and the doctors r so afraid of lawsuits and getting the ic aproveal for ur care that ppl often r left broke and injured,it is so truly sad the state of todays health care and treatment of americas workforce it sickens me,but they can fire u and there is little u can do,i am at the moment fighting to get phisical therpy for drop foot and nerve damage in my right foot,i wish i had a good answer for u but the simple truth is u must put urself and ur family first,u have a hard choice live in pain and suffer more damage or let ur finances lasp.my credit is ruined and i barley keep food in the house the lights have been turned off several times. and most extras have been put on hold,i had my phone turned off and only use cable based phone tv and internet,and i am a regular custumer a my local pawn shop,i did not have a choice in the matter i worked till i could not go any more but.....now i am left with a perment limp and i can only hope the pain subsides one day but i dout it,i am now unable to do my job but i am sure if i ever get released my employer will promtly fire me.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread