It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2005, 12:43 PM   #1
(female)

rebel_forever33 HB User
going going goen

Leaving in morning for pre op, surgery thursday at 6;ooam L4, L5, T1 fusion with cage. Its along ways from home where Im having surgery about 3 1/2 hours so my husband and me are staying in motel together tomorow night and hes able to take his vaction and spend the hole 5 days in hospital with me I thank God hes going to be thier with me. I havent never been away from my kids that long but i now they will be fine. when I get home is where Im scared my husband will be going back to work and kids well be home for spring break oh my kids are 9yr girl and 13 yr boy, I guess they will be able to help me. I hope I will be talking to yall soon to let u now how it went. Thanks for being here to talk too. God bless all...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-22-2005, 01:04 PM   #2
(female)

Valley HB User
Talking Re: going going goen

Hi, good luck on your surgery, it's good that your hubby can be there with you. Your kids are at least old enough to get things for you, bring you food and things, get the mail, answer phones, etc. Let us know when you get back. Take care. Valley

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-22-2005, 01:27 PM   #3
(female)

arkansas_tracy HB User
Re: going going goen

Good Luck on your surgery darling.. let us know when you get home.. God bless you. And you are in my prayers and thoughts.. Tracy

Last edited by arkansas_tracy; 03-22-2005 at 01:28 PM.

Old 03-22-2005, 02:37 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Bionicwan HB User
Re: going going goen

Rebel,

We will keep you in our thoughts.

I know you'll miss your kids - just concentrate on the kids getting their "Old Mom" back - and your hubby getting his wife back and most importantly YOU getting your life back.

It's wonderful your hubby will be there for you!

I had this same level fused, try not to worry to much about coming home afterwards I was home alone from the 2nd day home (hubby home at night though) I kinda wish I'd had some kids your age - they'll be a great help to you and you guys will do just fine

The hardest part is NOW til 6a Thursday - you'll sleep from 6-7ish on, and heck when you wake up, "Poof" It'll all be over!

We will all be here waiting to see you on the otherside and wish you loads of luck!

Prayers flying your way ~
BionicWitch

Last edited by Bionicwan; 03-22-2005 at 02:40 PM.

Closed Thread