It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-26-2005, 09:47 AM   #1
(female)

arkansas_tracy HB User
im home

just wanted to say i am home but standing up right now. and have to go. evething went ok no foley i think that is what helped me get on up yesterday afternoon.not sure when i willk be back to talk i am typing ths one hand thasnks for everything tracy

Old 03-26-2005, 11:27 AM   #2
(female)

Valley HB User
Talking Re: im home

Welcome home Tracy, keep us posted. Valley

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-26-2005, 01:48 PM   #3
(female)

arkansas_tracy HB User
Re: im home

Hey everybody, things are good, kinda wierd being at home and in so much sworeness. and YOU DO NEED EVERYTHING at chest level. lol.. But I can sit on my own toliet.. I didn't have a foley in the hospital so I had to get up early after my surgery, which I thinked it helped because it helped me get on up and get to going.. Everybody was surprised I just got up and got with the program I was ready to leave the hospital this morning at 8am.. Now last night I hurt a little bit, everynow and then I thought "am I going to make it but I got threw it.. I think the hardest thing was coming from recovery and I had to roll over into the hospital bed.. I said there is no way I can roll over like that.. So I guess everything I did prepped me for the hours ahead, i did have them socks.. I loved them it keep my legs warm. And no stiches or stapples they used some kinda glue back there. And I have a patch over it. But I guess that is about it. The only thing is I AM SO SWORE.. Even the sides of my body are. I guess from that bed last night.. But, anyways, I am on the other side now.. To the people who are not. It is not all that bad. but just try to get up and soon as possible and get to moving it would help, I do belive it helped me.. I will talk ya later. I love ya Tracy.

Old 03-26-2005, 04:49 PM   #4
Inactive
(female)

Quietcook HB UserQuietcook HB User

Hi there,

So glad you have it over with and it sounds like you are doing well. Sounds like you had that positive attitude going and also lucked out with the glue instead of stitches. Now, just take it easy and let the body heal.

Welcome back!!!!

Old 03-26-2005, 06:23 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

myspine HB User

Hi
Glad to hear you are o.k. You must be doing well to be posting with us so soon . Keep us updated on your wonderful progress and take it slow. Your body needs to heal.
Take care
shelley

Old 03-26-2005, 06:46 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

sandollar HB User

Hi Tracy!
WELCOME HOME!! I am so glad your home and doing well, I had the glue also, it just began falling off in the shower with a week, I loved it.
Get Plenty of rest and will be here when you get online again.
Stardust

Old 03-27-2005, 04:02 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

Bionicwan HB User

Welcome Home !!

You have been in our thoughts
Sounds like your indeed on the otherside.
TAKE it EASY, TAKE THINGS SLOW, REST, GET PAMPERED WHILE YOU CAN, and keep us posted!!!

Happy Easter
Bionic

Old 03-27-2005, 03:18 PM   #8
(female)

tammys HB User

Tracy, WELCOME BACK!!! I am so glad that things went good for you and now you are on the road to recovery!! The thing to do now is take it easy and do everything the doctor tells you to do and he will have you jumping up and down in no time at all!! Keep us posted on how your doing.

Don't over do things though, you do not want to do anything that will upset the apple cart. Again, Glad your back!! Good Luck!!! Keep Smiling!!!

Tammy

Closed Thread