It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-15-2005, 02:38 PM   #1
(male)

bufitfn HB User
Back from Disco!! Thanks

Hi Guys,
Thanks for the advice, I just got back and the Pain in L3= None
Pain in L4= Pretty bad about 6
Pain in L5/S1= UNBELIEVEABLE I told him 20

The Pain I'm having now 8 hours later is BAD, I had a 2 1/2 hour ride home from doctor and I'm in constant pain.
The test itself I handled pretty well ( Great Anestesia doc) but the pain now is killing me. They gave me some Vicodin for the week, but I've never had good luck with them. Oh well it's over now, thats good.
Thanks Dave

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-15-2005, 02:44 PM   #2
(female)

diva78 HB User
Re: Back from Disco!! Thanks

Glad that you made it home Dave...the worst is over now...the fear of leading up to the test day....so let that anguish out of your mind. I'm sure you will be sore for a couple of days...but it should subside...and the good news is that you now know exactly where the pain is coming from and your doc will be able to do something for you....at least lets hope so! Good luck to you and please let us all know how you are doing throughout the weekend will you? take Care

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-15-2005, 05:25 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Bionicwan HB User
Re: Back from Disco!! Thanks

She's absolutely right - the worst part is over, glad you made it through and that you had a compassionate doc!!!!

Also sounds pretty clear where your problems might lie. Get some rest and try and take it easy - sorry you had such a long ride.

Please keep us posted how you are.
BW

ps

your right about the vicodin, they probably won't do much...ice will help today and tomorrow though, it did for me

Last edited by Bionicwan; 04-15-2005 at 05:27 PM.

Closed Thread