It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2005, 02:35 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

Bionicwan HB User
Cool Quiet Cook?

Hi There Bionic Queen

Just wanted to check on you!

How are you and what have you been up to?

Hope this finds you well & not here today 'cuz your busy "Doing Things!" ~

Don't know if you saw it on the othe post but my NS appt was moved from the 19th, it's now the 26th.

Other than that just hanging in there one day at a time which is all any of us try to do I guess. I will wait the extra week for all the results (as if I have a choice) and pray the news is good and that there is something that CAN be done to make me a little better

Enjoy your weekend
Hugs,
Bionic

Last edited by Bionicwan; 04-16-2005 at 02:37 PM.

Old 04-16-2005, 03:37 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

Quietcook HB UserQuietcook HB User
Re: Quiet Cook?

Hello doll,

Doing good. Going to PT, but not sure how that's going to work out. Doc wants them to work more on my tight hamstrings. Problem is, I can't lie on my back but a short, short time. Feels like all that hardware is meeting my deformed ribs and cuts off my air. Other than that though, things are still going really well.

Your right that I've been busy. Mowed again Thursday, and actually got it all done in 6 hrs this time. Easier than the first time. Still, it sure bothers my older neighbors to see me out there with the little mower doing this acre. Good exercise, but I am trying to find someone to use my rider and then I'll just do the trimming. Have also spread another truck load of dirt, put out fertilizer and reseeded, so that the lawn can look as pretty as all these blooming trees. Sure wish I could send photo's, as it mighty pretty here right now.

Pretty tired, as I just got cleaned up. Going to take it easy for a few days now before I start the next big task. As you can see, all is well except for these old hamstrings. Not sure why they are so doggone tight, but as the PT says, we could play a violin with them, they're strung so tense.

Saw you post late last night that you appointment got changed. Sorry to hear of the delay, but at least it wasn't a big delay. Know it doesn't feel like it though.

Saw where you had gone back to work. Hate that things aren't great for you when you returned. Sure would have been great if you had been perking along. Sure wish I could share my good recovery with you. Maybe on the 26th though you will at least find out some kind of positive news. Will sure be watching for your post on that visit.

Hope it is pleasant there in Fla and you are sitting out on your porch to soak up some of the rays. It's about 80 here but a nice breeze.

Well, they didn't have all my meds the other day, so now that I've gotten of that dirt off me, guess I'd better go pick up the rest of them. Hope you enjoy a nice weekend.

BTW, I absolutely loved your funny post earlier this week. You truly have a sense of humor!!! Keep on smiling!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread