It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2005, 08:19 AM   #1
(female)

diva78 HB User
Got news from Doc Yesterday....but......

Okay...I heard from the doc yesterday but nothing to stand up and jump for to report as of yet. He said that the reason that the doctor hasn't been calling me back is that he hasn't been in the office...he's been out of the country![B] WELL THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE OF THE STAFF TO TELL ME INSTEAD OF JUST TAKING DOWN MY MESSAGES!!!! [/B] So he said that he will be back tomorrow(today) but in surgery all day long. He requested that it was very important that he be called back and that if he can...to call him inbetween surgeries...if not he'll be in the office definetly on Friday and will call him back then. So my doc said that he will have something to report to me either today or Friday...but for sure I will not go into the weekend without knowing what happened! I really appreciate him going to bat for me....you have no idea. He is a life saver! I will keep you guys posted on what occurs today or Friday. Keep your fingers crossed for me! Thank you all for your continued support and prayers. I hope theres some sunshine out there for us all today! Lots of hugs and luv being sent to you all!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-21-2005, 10:24 AM   #2
(female)

Read66 HB User
Re: Got news from Doc Yesterday....but......

Diva

I am so happy for you that you have such a great PCP doc. That is a rare find these days.
Hope your day is bright, sunny and full of smiles.
Barb

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread