It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2005, 01:27 PM   #1
(female)

schooldriver HB User
Thank you all

for your wonderful replies.Im feeling better about things today.Still have very high pain levels and couldnt make it to work again today .Have already taken my days worth of meds.But trying to stay active so I dont just stiffen up to the point of not being able to move.Tried to get to see the doctor but couldnt get a ride(long story)
Anyhow to answer some ??s ive had 2 MRIs and 2 Emgs The reports dont show anything that should be causing my pain just some mild DDD no nerve roots being pinched(ok then why butt leg pain and tingling in toes) and some arthritis.So thats about all I know.
Im a slow typer so I have to get up and move every so often it takes me a while to finish

But again I would like to thank everyone who replied to previous post.All the words of encouragement helps me know that I really can deal with this and be ok also.(its frustrating we all know that)

But its hurting to sit here so im going to move around for a bit
Again Thank You

Take care

Barb

Old 04-21-2005, 01:37 PM   #2
(female)

diva78 HB User
Re: Thank you all

Good to hear from you! Sorry to hear that you didn't make it to work again...take it easy and don't overdo it though. SUPPORT....that's why we are all here for EACHOTHER. It's hard to go through what we go through all by ourselves....I was totally lost before I found this board. Barb..I will be here anytime that you need me....just call on me! As for your ride situation...I wish I lived near you...I wouldn't have swooped down and come to the rescue. Isn't there ride programs in your community that you could call to give you a lift. Usually the city provides it at no charge...so you might want to check into it. Or is your vehicle temporarily out of commision. Either way I hope that you get to the doctor soon. And as for your pain...don't be afraid to medicate yourself to the point of feeling the least amount of pain. Sometimes I had taken the amount I should have only taken throughout the whole day by 12 noon....some days are worse than others...only you can be the judge. Anyway....welcome back and as always...God Bless You today and every day!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread