It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2005, 08:43 AM   #1
(male)

bback HB User
Isn't waiting the worst part!

I dont know about everyone else, but for myself waiting to get in to see all these doctors is the worst. I have an excellent PM doc and likewise a very good,. well respected neurosurgeon. My injury was work related and my company has provided my a caseworker. That in itself was a lifesaver for me.
My caseworker has a lot of pull to get me in asap, but at times it seems like an eternity. One more thing to remember that I tell myself. When it seems like it takes forever to get that anticipated appt, it's probably because your dealing with a very good doc and everyone else wants to see him or her also. Some docs are well worth the wait. Just my opinion.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-22-2005, 09:28 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Terri43 HB User
Re: Isn't waiting the worst part!

I was injured on the job also and they have denied everything for 10 months now and my case worker acts like she is on my side but she isn't. they are only out for themself. Don't let them get you down. I have had 3 of their nueros say I need surgery and they still deny. Now I have to take them to court. Good luck and watch your back because they aren't on our side.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread