Well, that was a wasted trip. Confirmed what I already knew. Cervical fusion did not fuse, per reg x-ray. Need mri for more difinitive findings. Dilema is no insurance til August, medicare will start then from my ssi disability. Basically he said its up to me? well, I'm walking around with non fusion, he said some people don't have pain from a non fusion? that my pain maybe from the other herniations, and the nerve issues etc. So, do I fork out the cash to go with an mri now or wait til its paid for? I feel even if I have the mri now I'm gonna have to wait til after August anyway due to no ins coverage. But by having the mri now we can know for sure what's going on and prepare for surgery in August. I just got a pain specialist for drug issues but just hope waiting is ok?