Re: ADR Decision Time - help
Well, if I had a choice, I would go with the ADR. It leaves you with more flexibility for one thing and that is important to most people. I, too, have read both glowing reports and disaster stories, but I think that is true of most anything. I have been fused twice at L5-S1 so I will never be eligible for ADR, but if I were, I would try it. Just my personal opinion and certainly not urging you in one direction or the other...ADR is relatively new here in the States, and we don't know what the long-term outlook is. Pros and cons...and then I guess you go with your gut.
Good luck with this difficult decision.
2 lami's, 3 fusions
bone spur removal
cerv. fusion, 1 level