It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2005, 09:31 PM   #1
(female)

diva78 HB User
Good Luck Tuesday Doctor Appointments!

Hey there BionicWitch and all of those who are anxiously awaiting doctors appointments today. I am among the lucky as well and will log on a give a full report once my 2:30 appointment is complete. I expect the same from you as well Miss B!!!
Thanks to everyone who said prayers and gave me kind words today in regards to my boyfriend and all he has been going through. Thankfully I picked him up from the hospital after work and he is home and asleep right now. Ended up that he had an ulcer in his stomach and it was shutting again. They did the scope and blew the baloon up again and so hopefully it will stay open this time around...if not...surgery will have to be done the next time it occurs. He is still feeling the affects from all of the drugs that they gave him today as well as the anesthesia.....he's fully hydrated from all of the IV's which is a great thing since he was so dehydrated before. I am truly counting my blessings tonight having him home safe and sound.
Lets hope good things come to all of us tomorrow and the rest of the week. Oh...one more good thing has happened that I will share with you before I go to bed. You know how my job has been giving me a hard time and I've been unhappy because of a jelous and vindictive coworker? Well I got a call today from my ex employer whom I would love to have the opportunity to go back to. They want me to come in on Wednesday to "talk" and then see what happens.....YES!!!!! I was there for five years and would get my tenor back and not to mention benefits that are out of this world that would so help me with my back ailments! Praise the lord! Keep me in your thoughts I guess on both days! I'm meeting with my old boss Wednesday morning at 9am.
Lots of luv and many hugs to go around this evening! Love ya'll

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-26-2005, 01:14 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Bionicwan HB User
Re: Good Luck Tuesday Doctor Appointments!

see, I told you things were gonna turn around this week!!!

and GOOD LUCK to you Diva ~ and all of you that may have appt's today.

So glad your other half is back home! Please tell him we ALL wish him well.

your appt is sooner than mind D, I will see Dr at 4:10 or rather that's what time my appt is - LOL

Will post when I get home and tell you what he says.

Wishing EVERYONE a gentle pain day ~
Bionic

Old 04-26-2005, 05:29 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

mkf HB User

Yes, good luck to all today. I also have an appt - followup with my ns. will post later. think postively!

Old 04-26-2005, 08:47 AM   #4
(female)

Tirzah HB User

I have an appointment today also. It seems like this is a busy day for alot of us.
Good luck and remember to stay strong.
I'll post when I get back.
Tirzah

Old 04-26-2005, 09:39 AM   #5
(female)

diva78 HB User

I'll be looking on the boards tonight for all of your appointments and how they turned out so don't forget to come on here and post no matter what the outcome! I'm sending good vibes out there for all of us to scoop up! Be strong and know that there is light at the end of the tunnel! Lots of luv to all!

Closed Thread