It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2005, 02:25 PM   #1
(male)

jaydar HB User
Has anyone communicated with AlphaKlinic?

I contacted them last year and just this past week again.I haven't recieved any reply.Does anyone know how to get through to them?It looks like my L4L5(previous microdiscectomy)and my L5S1(DDD) are my problems discs.Doc here won't do multilevel adr.I believe I could get better results in Germany and it would be less expensive for the insurance co to fly me their for 2 level adr.
Has anyone dealt with this situation?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-27-2005, 05:55 AM   #2
(male)

jaydar HB User
Re: Has anyone communicated with AlphaKlinic?

I was able to locate the main man at the Alphaklinik(don't think I can put his name here)and fired off an email.explaining my situation.He responded several hours later saying it sounded like I was a good candidate for 2 level adr.
What I must do is gather my films and reports and send them off so he can advise me better.
The doc here is requesting a new mri and emg so hopefully I can get these done soon and include them in my packet.
There is no doubt in my mind the Dr at AlphaKlinik will say I should get the 2 level adr.Now I have to find a way to convince the workers comp insurance that this arrangement is better for both of us.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-27-2005, 06:16 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

jdlfmc HB User

I wish you the best of luck dealing with WC over any thing is a nightmare and if you get them to agree to this let me know and I'll dance with ya!!!
I wish we could give morre info here as there is guy that had his ADR done in Germany and now has started a org. that helps people get all the info and drs togather, it's not free but this man can work mircles.
Again best of luck ...
Linda

Old 10-07-2005, 05:49 PM   #4
Inactive
(male)

notpain HB User

Alpha Klinik GmbH

Effnerstraße 38
81925 Munich

Phone: +49 89 20 4000 0
Fax: +49 89 20 4000 199

info@alphaklinik.de

They have a site not too hard to find online. Hopefully they will allow this post for those considering leaving USA to get multi ADR's.

Old 10-08-2005, 06:49 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

jdlfmc HB User

Have you had any luck with getting approval from WC??
If this is a possibility and you can I would pay for it and then fight about it later with WC or whoever if I have learned anything through all this is don't wait your health is what is most important.
Good Luck, Linda

Closed Thread