| | Update after failed thorasic facet injections
It's been a while since I've written, and I was back today getting my 3rd set of facet injections, so I thought I would update you.
This doctor that has done the injections (doctor #7 since this whole thing started back in January), has decided that the facet injections aren't working (which I totally believe), so now he said the next step would be to get some type of thorasic steroid injection, because he is now telling me that I have some mild disc bulges, and that could be the problem, and he also said that my ribs had been checked and looked good, but now he is question that.
The worst pain is between L-5-L-6. It is just unbearable!!! I have had every test done that I could possibly imagine, and yet nobody has totally decided what the problem is. I now also get to go for a 2nd round of PT, and this time he said it would focus more on disc-type stuff, (massage, maybe checking ribs, etc.).
I am just very nervous because nobody seems to know what is going on. He said that we are doing everything right, and doing it in the right places, but it just isn't helping, so he is not sure of what is going on. What happens if these next injections don't work??? Any advice/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks!!