It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-25-2007, 11:19 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

clover60 HB User
Ustalaughalot I will be thinking of you

Usta
Thank you so much for remembering me. I will say a little prayer for you in the morning. I am sure you will be just fine. This is for the best. I had surgery one time on friday when I lived in KC and swore that I would never let them schedule me on a friday afternoon again. The nurses were all in the week-end mode and it was horriable. Hope mondays are better.

Good luck and remember you are in my thoughts and prayers. Cyber hugs your way.

Sandy

Old 02-25-2007, 01:36 PM   #2
(female)

ustalaughalot HB User
Re: Ustalaughalot I will be thinking of you

Thanks back to you Clover, I 'm acutally glad that I have you to share the pre surgery jitters with. Even if it is cyber wise, it is still nice to know that someone else is going through it with you. Cyber hugs back to you! I pray right now in the name of Jesus that your surgery comes off without a hitch, that you wake with no pain other than the surgical incision site and that your recovery is as speedy as possible, amen. I just believe that we will both come through this with flying colors!! If I don't get to talk to you before, I wish you best of luck and will catch up with you as soon as possible after. Take care and God bless, Usta

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-25-2007, 01:58 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

yvette777 HB User

HEY NOW WATCH IT MY SURGERY IS ON A FRIDAY

I am sending you both luck, prayers, hope, optimisim, healing, perfect surgeons with skilled pefect techniques, good weather, good meds, good broth from what diet says thats all your getting, good pop diet dr pepper ofcourse, good friends, good nurses, good anesthesioloigst, good bm's so you can leave the hopsital on time..I think diet told us that one to. Good easy car rides to and from. Good help and love from your family. And most of all GOOD VISIONS OF OUR FUTURES!!!!! PS and anything else possible I am leaving out. cyber hugs, love, and holding your hands......please post before you leave in the morning or in the night if your up - I know I will be praying and thinking of you both all day and waiting for someone to post to us. So will be with you even though you can't talk for sure kay? Just like when diet was there.

Old 02-25-2007, 01:59 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

yvette777 HB User

What time are both of your sugerys tell me one more time and I know you are on mountain time right clover? I am cmt. And ustla are you on ocean time lol?

Clover are your kids going to school, the hosptial or what? I just had recently been thinking of this and what I should do about that.

Old 02-25-2007, 02:03 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

clover60 HB User

And you are in KC. It is ok you are in a different hospital and it is in the morning. My buddy I will be with you the whole way. I will be home and able to post before you have your surgery unless they get a cancellation.

Usta. Do you have anyone that can post an update for you? I will be looking for you when I come home.

Old 02-25-2007, 04:46 PM   #6
(female)

ustalaughalot HB User

Yvette,

Need to report at 7:20 am for usual prep. I am indeed on eastern time, so surgery time of 9:20 am here should be 8:20 am cmt and 6:20 am pacific time. I think that is how it works. I will ask dh if he will post, if they decide to keep me overnight then dh will probably stay with as long as he can. Someone has to come home and let my babies outside so we don't have any accidents. My guess is that unless I can get him to post Monday evening, it may be Tuesday before anyone can post. I will ask him to post as soon as he can... Clover if you are cmt you should be about 20 minutes into your surgery when they begin mine. So we will pretty much be having surgery at the same time. Kinda cool.....I think we just crested the top of the roller coaster hill Clover, that is how fast it will be here now. I hope you are able to get plenty of rest this evening. I will be thinking of and praying for you along the way. How long are they supposed to keep you in the hospital? Usta

Old 02-25-2007, 07:36 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

yvette777 HB User

Well hope everythings prepared and you both are having an easy nerve free night. Will be praying and anxiously awaiting updates. If I don't get to talk to you guys before you go,just know I am with you in thought an dprayer. vette

Old 02-25-2007, 08:24 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

ms_west HB User

When I had my fusion L5/S1, I was told to expect to be in the hospital 2 to 5 days approximately. I stayed 5 and everyone wanted me to stay longer but I was ready and begged to go home so I went home and did fine.

Ustolaughalot, I pray that things go well tomorrow for you and remember if you are in pain to let them know so that they can give you more meds or adjust your meds accordingly. God Bless.

Old 02-26-2007, 05:13 AM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

yvette777 HB User

Well the countdown is to minutes now and I know you are both at the hospital and duh don't know I'm posting. But I am praying for both of you right now. XXXOOO vette

Old 02-26-2007, 06:40 AM   #10
Senior Veteran
(female)

ms_west HB User

Thinking of you and praying that all goes well today.

Old 02-26-2007, 05:09 PM   #11
(female)

ustalaughalot HB User

just to let you all know she had a good surgery. took about 1hour 45 min. she is up and walking and doing fine. she comes home tomorrow

Old 02-26-2007, 05:11 PM   #12
Senior Veteran
(female)

yvette777 HB User

Awesome news thanks for telling us, please send her our hello's and that we are all routing for her!!vette

Now where's clover

Old 02-26-2007, 05:20 PM   #13
Senior Veteran
(female)

ms_west HB User

Thank you for letting us know and tell her to hurry up and come visit us soon. We miss her!!

Closed Thread