It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2007, 09:01 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

clover60 HB User
Usta-How are you today?

Usta
How are you feeling today? How is everything going? I hope ok. I am getting better every day. Actually went out yesterday ran some errands with hubby. Went to the mall and walked twice and was not exhausted.

I have been sleeping all night which is weird as that has not happened in months.

My pain is somewhat the same level as before the surgery just surgical related all except my buttock and hip. Still bothers from time to time.

Hope you are doing good. My prayers and thoughts are with you.

Have a great day

Old 03-11-2007, 09:09 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

ms_west HB User
Re: Usta-How are you today?

Clover - Isn't that a wonderful feeling to sleep the night through? I really did not realize how poorly I had been sleeping prior to surgery until the first couple of nights I slept thru after surgery. I am so happy for you.

I pray that your buttock and hip pain is simply nothing more than your body is healing.

Usta, hope you are feeling better as well. I know yesterday was a rough one for you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-11-2007, 11:56 PM   #3
(female)

ustalaughalot HB User

Clover, Diet,
Thanks for checking up on me. The siatica pain has been worse today. Dh and I did however manage a two block walk with our small dogs. He said I need to move no matter how bad it feels. Hope he is right. Can't wait til tuesday, want to know more about why siatica pain doesn't feel a lot better. Rephrase, does feel way better that before surg, but not as good as I had hoped. Fell asleep in the recliner tonight watching boring tv, stood up, coughed and had some incont. I hope that was just a coinsicence...Glad to hear that you two are sleeping through the night. I'm headed there now, dh has been mad at me for staying up so long, it is just hard to get comfy when hip thigh and leg hurt, but y'all know that. Talk to you dears later,thanks again for checking on me. usta

Old 03-12-2007, 12:13 PM   #4
(male)

picnica HB User

Usta, I had sympathetic a nerve block done at L2-3 (friday) and L3-4 today. I don't feel a thing. I don't have any pain. And I slept all weekend like a baby. Now I just have to hope when it wears off it will be this good.

Old 03-12-2007, 12:16 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

ms_west HB User

That is excellent news picnica!!! When I had one done, it was back to the same pain by evening. I pray that this is the answer to your problems.

Closed Thread