It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2007, 05:13 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

kkmom HB User
Post Prayers out for yvette

I just wanted to start this thread for Yvette and to let her know how much we care and to let her know that I am praying for her and her family daily as well as her health and safety.
Rachel

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-20-2007, 05:18 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

clover60 HB User
Re: Prayers out for yvette

Yvette
I am there also for you. I sure hope everything works out. Hope you are ok and that the pain did not turn whose today.

prayers and hugs your way

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-20-2007, 06:00 PM   #3
(female)

bailey07 HB User

Yvette,
I too am praying for you and your family. I am so sorry you have to go through this. To be hit when your down already is just awful. You deserve so much better. May you be surrounded by friends and family to see you through this. Please be careful and take care of your back.
Blessings,
Bailey07

Old 04-20-2007, 06:12 PM   #4
(male)

Chris1964 HB User

Hello Vette,

I will continue to pray for you and your family until your troubles subside. I know it must be very difficult right now, but please know you have everyones thoughts and prayers by your side.

Take care, Chris

Old 04-20-2007, 06:26 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

DesertBloom HB UserDesertBloom HB User

Yvette: You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers Maybe it will just take some time for him to calm down and he'll change his mind, could he have been just blowing off some steam? Disability does a number on relationships, but I'm sure your family is strong enough to get through this, and come to a *positive* outcome. Keep your chin up and give those kids a hug for everyone here. Is you hip feeling any better??? Maybe let someone else walk the dogs for know.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry Yvette: I've been out of the loop, and hadn't read your other post, I didn't realize this had escalated so far. If you can't afford an attorney can you get legal aid? Everyone else has good advice, protect yourself/kids in whatever way you need. If your name is on the title of the house, he shouldn't be able to claim it's his unless he bought it before you got married with his money. Well that's how it is in CA not sure about your state. Your in my thoughts and prayers, get some legal help, so you can get back whatever he tries to take.

Last edited by DesertBloom; 04-20-2007 at 08:20 PM.

Old 04-20-2007, 06:41 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

BlueAtlas HB UserBlueAtlas HB UserBlueAtlas HB UserBlueAtlas HB UserBlueAtlas HB UserBlueAtlas HB UserBlueAtlas HB User

Yvette, a lot of us are praying you through this. No matter what happens, remember that God is in control. As you look to Him, He can use the most difficult times to His glory and for your good. Don't lose hope. Use your common sense and keep yourself and the kids safe. Details can be worked out later. For now, just be safe and be careful that you don't injure your back.

Praying...

~Emily

Old 04-20-2007, 07:10 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

ms_west HB User

Dear Precious Jesus,
I come before You to lift our dear sister up to You. It hurts me to know that she is in pain and is anxious over this separation and her financial conditions.

I ask that You would give her the peace she needs so that she can grow stronger physically from her back surgery and recover from it, and that she would be able to rest in Your comfort and assurance that You are in control.

Would You also give comfort and peace to her family? Help them to be strong for her and to be there for her before, during and after the separation and the continuation of her back surgery recovery.

Please bring our dear sister to mind at any time when she needs just that extra touch and added prayer. Let us not forget to be praying for her in the days and weeks to come.

In Your mighty name I pray, AMEN.

Old 04-20-2007, 07:17 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

kkmom HB User

I second to that prayer pepper well said, well said, it brought me to tears! Lifting you and your family up in prayer yvette.

Last edited by moderator2; 04-20-2007 at 07:29 PM. Reason: please don't quote the previous post - it just clogs the thread

Old 04-20-2007, 07:54 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

mamakitkat HB User

[COLOR="Navy"]I too will be praying for you & your family. God can get us thru anything in life even when it feels like he can't. Remember that footprints poem, HE is carrying you now.

God Bless

Carol[/COLOR]

Old 04-20-2007, 08:24 PM   #10
Inactive
(male)

Jack24 HB User

Count me among those with a prayer as well. God knows who you are, even if I only know via the internet.

Old 04-20-2007, 08:30 PM   #11
(female)

mlh11350 HB User

Yvette,
I will keep you in my Prayers.

Old 04-20-2007, 08:44 PM   #12
Senior Veteran
(female)

xzx HB User

Yvette - I too am here thinking of you. Praying for you and your family. I am letting you know I care. wishing you the best. take care.

Rose

Old 04-20-2007, 11:25 PM   #13
(female)

Nikirae HB User

Yvette,

I am so sorry to hear about your situation, I have been out of town a couple of days and trying to catch up on the boards and was horrified at your situation. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I know it is hard right now, but stay strong and take care of yourself.

~hugs Niki

Old 04-21-2007, 12:10 AM   #14
Veteran
(female)

kera4 HB User

Dear Yvette, I read your previous post, and just wanted to let you know that my thoughts and prayers are with you! I will be praying for you and your children, and for your safety. I am so glad you have a place to go to, you are such a strong person. Just know that we are all praying and lifting up you and your children. Kera4

Old 04-21-2007, 09:46 AM   #15
(female)

olliedoll HB User

Vette -

Just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you and your family this morning. I pray that you and the kids stay safe and you get everything worked out.

Ollie

Closed Thread