It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2007, 05:50 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

ms_west HB User
kk.........where are you sweetie???

I am worried about you and pray that you are doing okay. I think about you everyday, miss chatting with you, and know that you are in alot of pain. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Old 06-02-2007, 12:05 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

kkmom HB User
Re: kk.........where are you sweetie???

Hi Pepper, I am here, it has just been so much going on with me that i have not have time to log on and check on you all. I have no good nesw to say, i feel like i am going mental i guess and the pain is driving me insane. I am at home with mom and dad and my lil sis and bro, and my 5 y/o daughter and a puppie, you talk about tough oh my its crazy. But, i am moving out of my place and back here until i have my surgery or find something cheaper and or smaller and closer to my parents. I see my w/c doc monday and the 1st surgeon i met with on tuesday. My mom wants to be at both appoitments because she sees me suffering so much and stated i am not the same at all.

Pepper, i really miss you, how r u doing? I cant read throught the post today just not feeling well today and limited comp time here at home thats an issue that has to change because you and everyone else on this board keeps me going and i love chattin with yoiu all. I pray that you are feeling better and how is your friend who just lost her baby boy? I never forget you or anyone pepper even when i am not here i am still praying for you and your family friends, etc. So i pray that you are doing better. Many hugs to you girl, God must have told you I needed a friend today Thank you so much!
Rachel

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-02-2007, 12:32 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

ms_west HB User

I am so glad that you checked in. I have been worried about you because you are going thru such a rough time and I had not heard from you since last weekend.

Moving back with the family is a great idea while you prepare for your surgery. You will need their support especially with your precious little girl after surgery.

I pray that things go well with both of your appts next week and that the ball can get started for your surgery so that you can begin the healing process. I think that is great that Mom will be with you during the appts not only for emotional support but to speak up if need be about how miserable you are.

Don't worry about me. Concentrate on yourself and know that we care and are here for you when you feel up to talking.

Last edited by ms_west; 06-02-2007 at 12:33 PM.

Old 06-04-2007, 06:30 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

clover60 HB User

KK
I am glad you are with your parents. I am real glad that your Mom wants to go to the appointments sometimes we need someone else with us and become our advocate. I am also glad she acknowledges the suffering you are going thru. She is also a big help with your daughter.

Things happen for a reason we don't know why we are going thru all this but someday we will. Maybe it is to make us stronger people to help others.

KK you are in my thoughts all the time and prayers.

Old 06-04-2007, 08:43 AM   #5
Inactive
(male)

shawley HB User

kkmom--I see your seeing your w/c Dr. be careful when your talking to him/her . The one I seen was honest but I here alot of people saying bad thing's about their visits . My attorney told me not to lie about anything ,tell them the truth and don't make your situation better than it is cause workers comp gets a copy of the report and make sure you get one.

I hope they find something for your pain relief , pain does drive you crazy . I get angry over the smallest thing's anymore cause the pain drains everything out of us.

Let us know how it goes .

Old 06-05-2007, 06:02 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

clover60 HB User

KK
Just want you to know that I am thinking of you and hope things are getting better. Hope your pain is managable. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Closed Thread