It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-05-2007, 06:51 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

clover60 HB User
Welcome Newbies

I just want to take a minute and welcome all the new people that have recently joined this support group.

As it is never fun to have to seek out help or advise for back issues it is always good to find people that understand and relate to what you are going thru.

I know when I was first diagnoised (and I have had back problems for years) or should I say when my pain went chronic the Dr's and Mri report was a lot for me to consume and I was always on the internet searching for terms I did not understand. When I found this board I was scared and upset and I believe Justoneofus put me at ease. I have since been back every day.

One thing to remember is that most people on this board are currently in pain and going thru treatments. Alot of the success's have moved on and are living their life hopefully without pain or the need for support. Sometimes they pop back in to tell us their success stories.

The nice thing about this board is that everyone understands pain and back problems and if they do not agree they do not personally attack each other as on some other sites. They may agree to disagree but that is it.

Also a big thank you to the moderators as they do a good job at keeping us in check and helping us with not posting to old posts. Sometimes a post will pop up and I may respond without looking at the date.

Again a big Welcome and hug and hope you find this board as useful as I have.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-05-2007, 04:01 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Baybreeze HB UserBaybreeze HB UserBaybreeze HB UserBaybreeze HB UserBaybreeze HB UserBaybreeze HB UserBaybreeze HB User
Re: Welcome Newbies

And I would like to second that Welcome! There are definetly many good, helpful, understading fellow spiney's on this board with a vast wealth of information, tips, advice, and mostly support. I know i've gotten a ton of support and these boards were a great help for me before my surgery, answering all sorts of questions & concerns for me. There is nothing like someone who really relates & understands the pains and daily living with spine issues. Always feel welcome to ask any questions (within the guidelines, of coure) and don't worry what others may think of the question - just ask way and there is usually someone who can offer some advice or words.

Closed Thread