It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-27-2007, 02:00 PM   #1
(female)

big pup HB User
Unhappy Right side middle back pain. What is this?

I have had right side middle back pain for 5 weeks now. I workout daily,but stopped doing weight lifting exercises. I only feel the pain on the right side in the middle of my back when I stand completely straight. This is Not a constant pain, but I know it's there when I stand straight. It feels like something is pressed & causes the pain. Could it be my stomach or bowels? Help.

Old 06-27-2007, 03:04 PM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

Moldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB User
Re: Right side middle back pain. What is this?

I used to excersice a lot too and experienced a lot of same episodes. Make sure you don't sprain your muscles - hurts a lot and it takes long time to recover. I was suggested to ice the area (20 min on, 20 min off couple times a day) and give it a rest. Stretches are good but only if you don't feel bad pain - you can do it a bit later.
Also i was taking (but only when i could not stand the pain) anti-flammatory for 3-4 days...
If your pain takes a long time and you feel no relieve - call your ortho, problem may be worse than you think.
Good luck to you and take it easy...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-28-2007, 07:17 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

feelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB User

this could be your kidney.if this area is a bit higher than the hip area in correlation to that specific area.did i just confuse you?recurrent back pain the area you describe,well it is a possibility.this could be a small stone trying to pass or some other oddity going on within the kidney itself.it should at least be evaluated by your doc.they can run some simple blood tests to check the function and a couple of other things.just one possibility.good luck,i hope you find the trigger soon.Marcia

Old 06-28-2007, 10:37 AM   #4
(female)

seaduced HB User

Check out my post - maybe gas. Worth a try, easier
to rule out simple things first. Hope you feel better soon.

[url]http://www.healthboards.com/boards/showthread.php?t=511908[/url]

Closed Thread