It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2007, 06:41 PM   #1
(male)

bb6882 HB User
6th Lumbar Vertebrae

I've been searching the net for a long time on information on 6th lumbar Vertebrae, without any luck!. I have been suffering with low back problems for well over twenty years. I have been through the ringer with all of the conservative treatments, also surgery. I also have an upcoming surgery scheduled, to try again to alleviate this nagging pain in my lower back and legs. For you out there in the same situation, 6th Lumbar Vertebrae suffers, don't let them tell you it causes no pain, it must be coming from something else, it is what is causing the problem, either by being there or secondary problems because of it's location. Many people with this congenital problem seem to suffer the same symptoms, it's time the medical community take notice and give this problem further study. Thanks!

Old 07-14-2007, 06:45 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

feelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB User
Re: 6th Lumbar Vertebrae

just what sort of 'congenital" type of problem do have going on within that L6?anytime the spine is involved in any way with just about anything,it can cause its own form of hell.i also had a "congenital"(my birthmark) vascular malformation smack in the middle of my spinal cord.two NSs told me they just didn't cause pain.yea right.it took my third opinion at the U of MN to actually tell me all about these little SOBs and he believed i had real pain.it just takes the right doc with the appropriate level of real knowledge to tell you the ins and outs of any actual condition.

there is a really great back board here on these healthboards,if you just took a scroll on down there,there are many very knowledgable people who can help you out.i am really suorised you couldn't actually find any info on the L6?what did you use to look up info as far as keywords?i wish you lots of luck with your situation bb6.please keep me posted as to hjow things are going,K? FB

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread