It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2008, 02:59 PM   #1
(female)

keepgoing HB User
back pain caused by prolapse

I have a prolapse, all three, but lately ive had a sore back mainly after a bowel movement and it's mainly sore when sitting and if I stand too long I feel it when standing, could it be caused by my prolapse

Old 01-10-2008, 05:22 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Justoneofus HB User
Re: back pain caused by prolapse

Sorry but what is "all three". There are many discs in the spine. Can you help by being more specific?

And a quick answer to your question is absolutely your pain could be from your disc issues. The spine is the core and it's connected to everthing. And your complaints are genuine in that they could indeed be due to your disc issues.

L5/S1 bulging @ 18, now 46; still there (but no pain)
Fusion at L4/L5 Apr -2006
Solidly Fused Nov-2006
A Success, but still improving!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-11-2008, 02:04 AM   #3
(female)

keepgoing HB User
Re: back pain caused by prolapse

Thank you for your response I maybe haven't made myself as clear as I should
I have three types pf prolapses Rectum, bladder and uterus (uterus is not so bad) but my biggest thing is this back pain which I get almost continuious especially when i'm seated but if I stand for a long time it comes when i'm standing and then when I do sit down (after standing a long time) it is very sore and takes about an hour to ease of mainly if I do too much it gets worse so i'm thinking that it could be from the prolapse
I went to my doctor who said it wasn't from prolapse and I was sent for an Xray which came back seemingly ok and he just asked if i needed pain killers, which I do my best to take sparingly. I'm getting used to the pain (not been easy) and how to keep it to the least pain by doing my housework in bits and pieces

Closed Thread