It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-25-2008, 07:56 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

Tucsonlady40 HB User
Newest Mri

Hi to everyone, it's been awhile!!

I've recently had a Mri and wanted to share and also to get some input from you all.

L1 Normal
L2-3 patent canal and foramina despite minimal disc bulge and facet hypertrophy.
L3-4 Moderate central stenosis is present reflecting disc bulging and facet hypertrophy. There is moderate ilateral neural foraminal narrowing at this level.
L4-5 prior lami and fusion, all is in good position. Central canal and neural foramina appear widely patent.
L5-S1 patent canal and foramina (?)

As some of you last new, I had been dealing with alot of pain and family issues. Well, the family issues have calmed, but this rotten pain has only got worse!!!!

I'm waiting for a call from a top Neuro here where I live, to see if he will see me. I hope this will happen soon as I'm about to lose my mind with pain.

I'm so sick of taking pain meds, but if I don't, I can't do anything but cry.

Along with the persistant pain that radiates down the leg and numbness, tingling ect., I've now inherited a constant pain that grips on my left hip and inner thigh (?), this pain also feels like the pain is radiating from my back into my stomach and it just aches so bad. What is this?

I hope all are having a painless day/night.

Take care

Old 10-26-2008, 05:50 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

ms_west HB User
Re: Newest Mri

Oh my goodness!! I can't believe you have reappeared. I have missed you so much. Alot of the oldies have moved on - Carol, Emily, Justoneofus, Baybreeze, Chatterboxsd, are still around. I hope I have not forgotten anyone.

I am sorry that you are having more pain. I am not very good at reading MRI's but it sounds like the level above your fusion is having problems. YIKES. Let's pray that that is not the case. I have had that happen and am contemplating another surgery myself.

Well take care and although I am sad to see you back. I am happy to see and oldie on the boards again.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread