It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-22-2008, 01:28 AM   #1
(female)

sassy61 HB User
very bad lamectomy!

first off i want to say hi.i had a lamelectomy L2-L5-S1.IT WAS SO BAD THE DOC S NURSE SAID I HAD A SYNOVIAL CYST ON BOTTOM LEFT AT L4-5-S1 HEtook it out and disks to and said alot of more junk.........o.k., this doc never told me nothing after surgery,(goobye) he was suppossed to have done a (acdf) 3 months after this .no,after this surgery i was worse off than before! i lost feelings off my legs and feet,and couldn't take care of myself (i'm 47) i called him(docs nurse) and told her what was going on and she got me a health nurse ,a aide, awheelscair and other things i needed to get in and out of the bathtub! i used to walk and run all aroud my apt. complex,i used to run it when manager was gone! went to church every time the doors opened up. finally i got to see a pain management doc. DOC. was furious. he took my shirt off and he said thier was spasms all over my back.very swollen,severe pain to the touch and movement.he put me on the table and said my body was very stiff.he did other test and boy i thought i was gonna die.he said i had been butchered!(can anyone relate to me)i'm a mess!sassy61

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-22-2008, 04:20 PM   #2
Veteran

Mod08 HB UserMod08 HB UserMod08 HB User
Re: very bad lamectomy!

Sassy,

Your post has been moved into a separate thread of your own. Please do not post on others thread your own questions/problems. When you post on others threads you might inadvertently take over their thread.

In case you need help starting a thread, look on the left top side of your screen at the bolded [FONT="Arial Black"]Back Problems Message Board[/FONT] and directly below that you will see a new thread button. Depress the button and start your own thread following the directions.

Thank you and welcome to the board!
Mod08

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-28-2009, 05:28 PM   #3
(female)

phwilliamson HB User
Re: very bad lamectomy!

Dear Sassy,
If you need a [B][U]great[/U][/B] neurosurgeon, I recommend you travel to New Orleans and see Dr. Melgar at Tulane University Hospital. Maybe he can help you. I'm sorry you are having so much pain.

Closed Thread