It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2009, 06:02 PM   #1
(male)

deviphish HB User
hello to all my friends

Hello to every one , I had to take a little break from my computer - but I'm back.. Linda , emily , Bay breeze and all the wounderfull people that i have not spoken with in a while , I MISS YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH and I hope all is well..

My back is doing okay , I'm having some minor set backs - but all is well..

It's been a while , so I look forward from hearing to all of you.

much love devi

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-29-2009, 07:15 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

BlueAtlas HB UserBlueAtlas HB UserBlueAtlas HB UserBlueAtlas HB UserBlueAtlas HB UserBlueAtlas HB UserBlueAtlas HB User
Re: hello to all my friends

Hey Billy!

How good to hear from you! (Hey you folks who are facing fusion surgery right now: here's another positive story!)

Have you heard yet that fusion is starting? You may hear that at any time now. Are you still walking? Are you back at your own place, or still with your sister?

***REMOVED***

Glad to hear you're doing well overall. Set backs are pretty normal. They can be discouraging, but you'll get through them and continue to see progress. Then maybe a set back again, and then more progress. That's just part of the long healing from this surgery.

Thanks for posting!

Emily

Last edited by Mod08; 01-29-2009 at 05:54 PM. Reason: Please post about disability on the disability board.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-29-2009, 02:41 PM   #3
(male)

deviphish HB User
Re: hello to all my friends

Emily , It is so so so good to hear from you !!!! *REMOVED*.. I am out of my sister's and living back home again , and what a relief - - My sister and neice and nephew were angels for me.. I needed to get out of there and start living my life again ya no , cabin fever had set in..

I had to see my doctor last week bacause i got this massive blister right on top of my scar , this was probally the fourth time it has come back since my surgery.. He drained the "pus" from it and sent it to the lab , it came back negative for any growth "thaNk god" He put me on anti biotics and said if it does come back that he will have to go back in there and clean it out.. HE thinks a stich or 2 did not dissolve , and that's what making the blister re appear..

Besides that every thing is doing okay , I tried working just doing some trim work.. Everything thing i do carpentry whys , hurts my back.. I really don't no what I'M going to do , and that's why i applied for perminent dissability ( we will see ).. I'm still walking 4 or 5 days per week and keeping active..

It's really nice to talk with you Emily , MY comouter had a major melt down and stopped working - that's why i hav not been on here for so long , i always thought of you all though.. who's the whole gang doing { Linda , Bay , Marlosmom , deb } I hope they see that I'M back on here !!!

much love BillY boy

Last edited by Mod08; 01-29-2009 at 05:56 PM.

Closed Thread