It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2009, 05:30 PM   #1
(male)

deviphish HB User
Just wanted to check up on every one ..

Hello to all my people that are in pain , and having problems with there back and other conditions.. Hang in there - think positive and you will get threw it as time goes by..

I had a 2 level back fusion (l4/l5 - l5/s1) on Feb. 20th of 2008.. Every day I am reminded that i did have a very big surgery , but every day i get one step closer to having no pain.. I'm coming up on a year since my surgery , and I feel very lucky that I had this surgery done.. I will always experience some sort of pain , but I learned how to manage it..

As time goes by after your surgery , you will get stronger and the pain will decrease.. You have to put in your part of it though , walking is very imp , having a good diet , and giving a 110% when you do go threw physical therapy.
Keep your heads up and remain positive , you will be okay !!

good bless

devi

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread