It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2009, 06:18 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

monkey5 HB User
Monkey update, hope everyone is doing okay

Hi back buddies Just wanted to update on whats been going on lately and check in on everyone else! I recently started physical therapy for my back and shoulder and i'm finally seeing a pain management Dr. I thought it was going well about a month ago but it seems i am getting worse again after a few injections. Just had one this week and last night i slept in the bed and omg i had to get help again getting out of bed And to add to this i have a very sore spot on my back. And stomache issues to add. The dr. took me off vicodin and put me on morphine a few times a day and it's not helping argh. I am about done with this. I feel like and old lady at the age of thirtyseven ugh. It's like no test is showing anything and yet i can't move in the am and struggle to walk all day Where do i turn now? I am thinking about having my dr. refer me to a local Ortho that i think would be one of the best, i don't know. Take care, monkey

Old 02-07-2009, 12:26 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

kera4 HB User
Re: Monkey update, hope everyone is doing okay

Dear Monkey,

Hi! I'm sorry you are continuing to have so much pain! I know how hard and frustrating it is to try to pinpoint where the pain is coming from-I went through that a few years back. Does your Pain Management Dr. think he should inject a different area/level to see if that would work? I know I had several injections that didn't work so well, then my doctor tried a different area and he hit the right spot. I hope you can find some relief! Take care, Kera4

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread