It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-28-2009, 06:37 PM   #1
(male)

deviphish HB User
Moldova, where are you?

Moldova , hopefully all is well and your up and at em.. I have not seen you around here in a while , if you do come across this please respond to me ok. I am thinking of using DR.CAMMISA out of HSS and i no that you used him before , I'm just looking for the pro's & con's..

THANKS SWEETIE , HOPE ALL IS WELL

DEv

Old 05-31-2009, 10:09 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

Moldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB User
Re: Moldova ware are you

I am so very sorry dear people that i wasn't here for a while: not well enough and even simple typing makes me hurt even more.
Since my last posts I was Dx with RA, MS and Lupus! Now I am on treatments for all of them + my spinal problems.
I have severe case of RA and it done a lots of damages to my body; for example my arms and hands affected by teared ligaments, muscles and torn tendons in my shoulders and elbows and it prevents me to type or even hold my cup of tea... not to mention more.
I don't complain, I am still here, but all the meds, steroids, IV infusions + the conditions itself makes me very exhausted. I am still in pain 24/7 the only thing pain i had after my 2 spinal surgeries in a spine and legs,now i have all over my body in every joint and every muscle.
I just wonder what triggered all the above auto-immune diseases; why did i get this all after my spinal surgeries? Is this b/c my body just gave up and doesn't want anymore surgeries and suffer of recoveries?
All total i had 12 major surgeries during my life on a different parts of my body, maybe general anesth. caused this all? Nobody knows, but this is not fun.

I wish you all the best and to feel better! So sorry to read your posts where you say about you pain, pain and more pain... This is very sad for me, b/c I know what you have to deal with ...
Love and Blessings Moldova

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-31-2009, 01:13 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

BlueAtlas HB UserBlueAtlas HB UserBlueAtlas HB UserBlueAtlas HB UserBlueAtlas HB UserBlueAtlas HB UserBlueAtlas HB User
Re: Moldova, where are you?

Moldova, I'm so sorry to hear that you aren't doing better. I have three friends with MS. I hope you're stable with that. I can't imagine having that along with RA and your back issues. And Lupus! I hope you've found good doctors who are taking the best possible care of you.

(((((((hugs)))))))
Emily

Old 05-31-2009, 09:29 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

kyma3 HB User

Moldova thank you so much for getting back with Billy Boy (deviphish) because I knew you would be able to help him. I am so sorry to hear about health getting even worse since we last corresponded. You are always very helpful on ALL the boards that I have seen you on.

Take care and prayers to you always!!!
Linda

Old 06-01-2009, 02:53 PM   #5
Facilitator
(female)

Moldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB User

Thank you so much, dear people for your wonderful wishes... I read all posts of everyone I knew from long time ago and so sad to see how many of us still here with same old, same old problems! I wished not to see many of you here talking about pain and more pain...
I am lucky and do have finally a good team of Doctors. In fact I was asked to go with my RA Dr to Colombian Presbyterian Hospital in February in order to attend a lecture where she teaches her residents. She read to 200 students my history and they looked at me like I am a very strange creature having such severe problems and if it wouldn't be for my strange walking and cane, nobody would say I am so sick.
They had 30 minutes to ask me many questions and I had to answer them. Another words they had to know how did it start, how do I feel, etc.
It was interesting to find out why was I asked to do it. Only b/c not many people have inherited so many auto-immune conditions in one body, not an old one too, and how in a world I have positive attitude still.
They taped the whole thing (now I am famous LOL) to show to their classes about someone like me who in this situation still smiles and makes jokes.
Personally I don't see anything to be admired for. I am still here, I have such a great support of my family and friends, my hubby is my best friend and loves me regardless... why would I cry than?
It took me a long time to find Doctors who really care, who is interested in helping me even though not of the conditions are curable.
I wish you all the best from the bottom of my heart!
Love and blessings Moldova

Closed Thread