It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2009, 12:10 AM   #1
(male)

paranoids HB User
Thorasic Degenerative Disc Disease & Disc Bulge....

Before i get into detail, i just like to say i did post this in this spinal forum, but the back forum looks more lively, so i'll try my luck here.

I just had a xray (which found multi Degenerative Disc Disease) and CT Scan (which found multi Disc Bulge) in my thorasic region.
Im hoping someone with experience could leave some feedback. Im 30 years old. I "had" severe pain around 2 years ago, (mainly from body building), but ever since i slowed down in training the pain has pretty much stopped or slowed down significantly. Yet i still have these conditions, with my back/spine, which was diagnosed yesterday through the xray and CT scan.
Could i ask anyone who has similar problems, how serious are these. And how will it affect my life? Short and long term..
Thank you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-02-2010, 04:12 PM   #2
(male)

jhonnycash HB User
Re: Thorasic Degenerative Disc Disease & Disc Bulge....

I have 4 bulging grade 2 disc's in my thorasic spine i have tried everything from trigger point injections to epideral injections; 2 days a week of physical therapy I am in good shape 5'10 205 and have had this problem for 10 years all this and narcotic therapy to . and still have great pain morning to night really bad at night

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-22-2011, 07:24 PM   #3
(female)

missygt HB User
Re: Thorasic Degenerative Disc Disease & Disc Bulge....

I have 2 ruptured discs in the T-spine...from degenerative arthritis. The pain is always there at times a little more bearable. But today, it is so bad I can barely breathe. I saw a Surgeon and was told there was no way he would touch it, because of the danger of it being way to close to the spinal cord. If I raise my arms much past waist level I am serious pain, I cant even hang clothes in the closet. I don't think I can take much more. I have triedspinal injections,etc... Good Luck

Closed Thread