It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-23-2010, 05:12 AM   #1
(male)

Ojee HB User
Back pain

I've pain in my lower back, what could be the possible cause and how it can be cured?

Old 03-23-2010, 07:55 AM   #2
(male)

parman HB Userparman HB Userparman HB User
Question Re: Back pain

Give us some history.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-24-2010, 01:42 AM   #3
(male)

Ojee HB User
Re: Back pain

[QUOTE=parman;4210028]Give us some history.[/QUOTE]

It's now about a week. I did jog last week and did some stretching with right hand over my head then the reverse. After I bent for about 30min' washing my cloth.

Hopefully it is a fair history.

Thanks

Old 03-24-2010, 01:11 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

ibake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB User

[COLOR="Navy"]What or when did you notice your back starting to hurt. Did you fall or wrench it somehow? Did you lift something overly heavy that caused pain? Where in your back does it hurt and what is the pain like?[/COLOR]

Old 03-24-2010, 01:25 PM   #5
(male)

mudyee HB User

[QUOTE=Ojee;4209899]I've pain in my lower back, what could be the possible cause and how it can be cured?[/QUOTE]
there are many causes but you should try a exercise specufic to your type of pain. Where in your back is it? Is it in your legs or feet or across your buttocks ? Exercise is by far the best wat to go before you try painkillers. Swimming is excellent.

Old 03-25-2010, 04:18 AM   #6
(male)

Ojee HB User

[QUOTE=ibake&pray;4211043][COLOR="Navy"]What or when did you notice your back starting to hurt. Did you fall or wrench it somehow? Did you lift something overly heavy that caused pain? Where in your back does it hurt and what is the pain like?[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

I actually had done some jogging, did some stretching with right hand over my head to the left and vice versa. I then did some washing which involved bending for about 30min. I also feel some pain on the left knee.

Thanks alot for your response

Closed Thread