It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2010, 09:02 AM   #1
(male)

deviphish HB User
It's been a while `

Hello every one , it's been a while since i posted anything on here and I miss lots of people that I used to talk too.. I hope all is going well with my friends that I used to chat with (and you know who you are) , and I hope that every single person out there going threw back pain is taking it day to day !!

Wanted to wish every one a happy Easter and a wounder full weekend with friends and family.. Feels good writing to you all again , and hopefully I will get some responses : Kyma , BlueAtlas , Bay Breeze , Megs , Moldova : & the list continues..

GOOD BLESS
DEv

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-02-2010, 10:35 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

BlueAtlas HB UserBlueAtlas HB UserBlueAtlas HB UserBlueAtlas HB UserBlueAtlas HB UserBlueAtlas HB UserBlueAtlas HB User
Re: It's been a while `

Hey Billy Boy!!!

Long time no hear! How are things going? Have you heard the "F" word yet (fused)? How's your pain level? Are you still living with your sister and her kids or back on your own? I was thinking about you a couple of days ago and wondering how you were. I hope you haven't been on because you're out living life!

My daughter is getting married in a month. I can't believe I have a daughter who's old enough for that! I'm having a blast helping with preparations, but it does wipe me out. I have to just keep being careful and lying down when I need to and not push myself too much. A lot of things have gone on the back burner for now, but that's okay. There will be time to get to all those things later. Back issues don't keep me from enjoying life. I just have to modify.

Happy Easter to you, too!
Love, Emily

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-02-2010, 10:45 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

brendaks1 HB Userbrendaks1 HB Userbrendaks1 HB User
Re: It's been a while `

Hey Dev! I remember you! I hope you're doing well and not in too much pain. So what's the latest with you?

Happy Easter to you also!

Closed Thread